- Strengthen the immune system, protect your body from viruses that cause colds, influenza (flu), hepatitis, dysentery or other diseases
- Fight against various types of inflammations
- Aids in weight loss
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure, sugar level
- Improves digestion
- Boost concentration
- High antioxidants
- Potential cancer fighter
- Calming effect, relaxation
Lightly smoke aroma and flavour accompanied with floral/longan hint.
Wu Yi Shan, Fujian Province
Tiny black tea leaves.
Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag for 1-2 minutes or 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea in a cup and infuse for 3 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
Pu Erh tea has been hugely popular in China for over 1700 years. It is often used as a tribute to the Emperor and high...View full product details
Dan Cong (单丛) are often translated as "Single Strain," named after tea bushes hundreds of years ago in which each bush produced a uniquely...View full product details
Benefits - Aids in weight loss- Detoxification, break down and thus reduce fats in our body- Lower blood pressure- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides- May reduce...View full product details