- Aids in weight loss
- Potential cancer fighter
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- Lower blood pressure, sugar level
- High antioxidants boosts immunity system
- Protect your body from cold & inflenza(flu)
- Reduce inflammation
- Aids in weight loss
- Calming effect, relaxation
Floral aroma and flavour with hint of dry longan scent.
Wu Yi Shan, Fujian Province
Tightly twisted tea leaves.
Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup and infuse for 3 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
Keep in cool dry place, away from strong light and odour.
Ceremonial Grade Premium Matcha is ground into very fine powder around 5-10 microns (a strand of human hair is 75 microns thick for comparison). We use a stone grinder to grind it and it takes around an hour to grind 30g of Matcha powder and that's why Matcha is so precious.
Zen Monks experienced that drinking Matcha enabled them to be more focused and maintain a level of sustained energy. The Shogun realised the remarkable benefits of extra energy and mental concentration and made it their Ceremonial drink before going into war. Matcha was extremely precious and was only produced in tiny quantities so that only the Shogun and nobility were able to drink.
With lots of unparalleled health benefits coupled with the ability to torch fats and increase metabolism rate. It is an excellent choice to have Matcha before exercise as it is able to burn fats 4 times faster than normal and it doesn’t cause digestive issues and is easy in the intestine and esophagus, no wonder Matcha is widely loved in the world as the best health drink.
However, it is also easy for static electricity to build up and this will cause the Matcha to clump. In order to improve the taste and avoid lumps, we strongly recommend that you sift the Matcha before whisking for a smooth texture.
One shot of 2g Matcha will give you the health benefits of 10-20 cups of green tea as you are consuming the whole leaf. We will recommend 2-4g of Matcha on a daily basis.
Uji produces one of the most expensive tea in Japan and had not been once detected with any radiation residue since the Fukushima earthquake, hence Tea Cottage SG had selected this premium Uji Matcha for everyone to enjoy.
- Has 137 times more Antioxidant than normal green tea
- Improve memory and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides Vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Boost energy and endurance
- Strengthen Immune system
- Prevents diseases
Green vegetal notes, smooth and creamy accompanied with umami taste.
Vibrant Green powder
Bottle Shaking Method - Put 2g of matcha powder into a PET plastic bottle and pour 200ml-500ml of cool or room temperature water. Shake the bottle quickly 10 to 20 times. If drinking at intervals, shake the bottle each time just before drinking and please consume within a few hours.
- People with difficulties in sleeping after caffeine consumption may consider drinking Matcha before 5pm.
- People with sensitive stomach may consider drinking Matcha after meals.
1) Put teabag into the tea cup.
2) Add boiling water to the cup.
3) Your tea is ready to drink!
Width : 3.5"
Height : 4.6"
Capacity : 300ml
The prosperity set comes with 1 porcelain Gong Fu tea set, 5 packets loose Premium Tie Guan Yin, 5 packets loose Lapsang Souchong, 5 packets loose...View full product details
Craving for tea while overseas? This handy travel tea set is the best choice to bring along for your holidays enjoying your favorite tea. It's...View full product details
Subscribe to our newsletters