大益 Da Yi is one of the most famous Puerh brands in the world.
Pu Erh tea has been hugely popular in China for over 1700 years. It is often used as a tribute to the Emperor and high officials during ancient times and it has also been revered as a medicinal tea for thousands of years. This fermented Pu Erh tea is produced through accelerated fermentation. has been aged since its production in 2011. Produced in the Yunnan province of southern China, we had kept it for 10 years before releasing the tea to the market. The tea is also has many long lasting brews with just a few grams of it. Pu Erh tea is like fine wines, which become smoother and more balanced with age.
- Aids in weight loss
- Detoxification, break down and thus reduce fats in our body
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- May reduce blood sugar significantly
- Prevent heart diseases, reduce plaque in the heart and helps to prevent strokes
- Source of anti-oxidant and promote cell health
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Aids digestion, promotes bowel regularity
- Provides fluoride and magnesium for stronger bones and for teeth to fight cavities
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Soothes and helps prevent stress
- Boost immune system and metabolic processes in body
A feel of soft and round liquor with smooth glide into your throat. Dark red liquor with pleasant earthly taste accompanied with long-lasting brews.
Compressed tea leaves, black and dark red in colour.
Tea bag - pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup and infuse for 1-2 minutes.
Loose - pour freshly boiled water over a 'small brick pieces' in a filter cup and infuse for 2-5 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.