大益 Da Yi is one of the most famous Puerh brands in the world and together with one of the best mountain 易武正山 for producing Puerh. This is a tea which could be said as best of both worlds.
Harvest in the year 2014 before pressing into a cake in the year 2020. This is a tea that is highly sought after and with a high level of 茶气.
Pu Erh tea has been hugely popular in China for over 1700 years. It is often used as a tribute to the Emperor and high officials during ancient times and it has also been revered as a medicinal tea for thousands of years. This raw Pu Erh tea has been aged since its production in 2014, produced in the Yunnan province of southern China, we had kept it for 7 years before releasing the tea to the market. The tea also has many long-lasting brews with just a few grams of it. Pu Erh tea is like fine wine, which becomes smoother and more balanced with age.
- Aids in weight loss
- Detoxification, break down and thus reduce fats in our body
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- May reduce blood sugar significantly
- Prevent heart diseases, reduce plaque in the heart and help to prevent strokes
- Source of anti-oxidant and promote cell health
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Aids digestion, promotes bowel regularity
- Provides fluoride and magnesium for stronger bones and for teeth to fight cavities
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Soothes and helps prevent stress
- Boost immune system and metabolic processes in the body
Pale gold liquor with green grapes and orchid sweetness taste accompanied with long-lasting brews.
Compressed tea leaves, greenish with white buds.
Tea bag - pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup and infuse for 1-2 minutes.
Loose - pour freshly boiled water over a 'small brick pieces' in a filter cup and infuse for 2-5 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
大益 Da Yi is one of the most famous Puerh brands in the world. Pu Erh tea has been hugely popular in China for over...View full product details