1990 Shou Pu Erh 熟普洱
- Aids in weight loss
- Detoxification, break down and thus reduce fats in our body
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- May reduce blood sugar significantly
- Prevent heart diseases, reduce plaque in the heart and helps to prevent strokes
- Source of anti-oxidant and promote cell health
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Aids digestion, promotes bowel regularity
- Provides fluoride and magnesium for stronger bones and for teeth to fight cavities
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Soothes and helps prevent stress
- Boost immune system and metabolic processes in body
A feel of soft and round liquor with smooth glide into your throat. Dark red liquor with pleasant earthly taste accompanied with long lasting brews.
Compressed big tea leaves, black and dark red in colour.
Tea bag - pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup and infuse for 3 minutes.
Loose - pour freshly boiled water over a 'small brick' in a filter cup and infuse for 2-5 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.