A healthy, gingery and subtle sweet matcha infused with the famous Hokkaido beet sugar!
Directly from the farms in Japan, we have infused the Hokkaido Beet Sugar with Kochi Ginger into our Uji matcha!
The world’s only non-genetically modified beet sugar from the unspoiled nature of Hokkaido - it is filled with minerals and natural oligosaccharide to increase our intestinal beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacterium.
Hokkaido Beetroot is able to withstand the cold weather and is grown in Hokkaido. It stores its nutritious elements in its root and is known for its warming effect on the body, which is especially beneficial for ladies.
Much research has been done on Hokkaido Beet Sugar for facial and skin products, which work well and leave the skin incredibly hydrated and soft, not forgetting, also an improvement to itchy/inflamed skin conditions and eczema.
- Matcha has 137 times more Antioxidant than normal green tea
- Improve memory and bloated stomach
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Lowers cholesterol and warms the body
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides Vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Boost energy and endurance
- Strengthen Immune system
- Prevents diseases
Subtle sweet gingery hint accompanied with umami taste.
Matcha -Uji, Japan
Ginger - Kochi, Japan
Beet sugar - Hokkaido Japan
Add 2 teaspoons of matcha powder into a cup and add 100-120ml of hot water, stir well and it is ready to drink. ( Increase or decrease amount of matcha based on individual liking )
Keep refrigerated for best taste.
- People with difficulties in sleeping after caffeine consumption may consider drinking Matcha before 5 pm.
- People with a sensitive stomach may consider drinking Matcha after meals.