A healthy, refreshing and subtle sweet matcha infused with the famous Hokkaido beet sugar!
A combination of Uji Matcha, Kochi Yuzu and Uji Matcha is our latest matcha with great health benefits and can be made into cold brew, frappuccino, latte, yoghurt, cake and dipping sauce!
Directly from the farms in Japan, we have infused the Hokkaido Beet Sugar with Kochi Yuzu into our Uji matcha! Other than a hot beverage, it can be also made into cold brew, frappuccino, latte, yoghurt, cake and dipping sauce!
The world’s only non-genetically modified beet sugar from the unspoiled nature of Hokkaido - it is filled with minerals and natural oligosaccharide to increase our intestinal beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacterium.
Hokkaido Beetroot is able to withstand the cold weather and is grown in Hokkaido. It stores its nutritious elements in its root and is known for its warming effect on the body, which is especially beneficial for ladies.
Much research has been done on Hokkaido Beet Sugar for facial and skin products, which work well and leave the skin incredibly hydrated and soft, not forgetting, also an improvement to itchy/inflamed skin conditions and eczema.
- Matcha has 137 times more Antioxidant than normal green tea
- Improve memory and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Lowers cholesterol and warms the body
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides Vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Boost energy and endurance
- Strengthen Immune system
- Prevents diseases
Subtle sweet yuzu hint accompanied with umami taste.
Matcha -Uji, Japan
Yuzu - Kochi, Japan
Beet sugar - Hokkaido Japan
Add 2 teaspoons of matcha powder into a cup and add 100-120ml of hot water, stir well and it is ready to drink. ( Increase or decrease amount of matcha based on individual liking )
Keep refrigerated for best taste.
- People with difficulties in sleeping after caffeine consumption may consider drinking Matcha before 5 pm.
- People with a sensitive stomach may consider drinking Matcha after meals.
From one of the best brands since the year 1989 and uses the best quality for the thermal pot. It's easy to do tea brewing anywhere with...View full product details
大益 Da Yi is one of the most famous Puerh brands in the world and together with one of the best mountain 易武正山 for producing Puerh....View full product details
大益 Da Yi is one of the most famous Puerh brands in the world. Pu Erh tea has been hugely popular in China for over...View full product details