- High in Vitamin A,C(60% higher than oranges),D,E and K, as well as organic acids, like Pectin, Malic and Citric
- Ability to cure the liver problems such as sluggishness and constipation
- Builds a strong immune system(Vitamin C), strengthening the digestive system and the detoxification of the urinary tracts and kidneys
- Relieves & comfort uterine congestion causing menstrual cramp and heavy periods. It is an excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
- Improves complexion, aids production in collagen
- Reduce wrinkles, acnes
- Calm the central nervous system and help alleviate and give some relief for mental illnesses like depression, anxiety disorders and obsessive compulsive disorders
Mild and delicate in flavor, this tea finishes with a semi-sweet, floral flavor. Refreshing and delicious to drink. The fragrant scent brings a soothing mind & reduces stress
Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag or 1-2 teaspoons of loose tea in a
cup and infuse for 3 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
Keep in cool dry place, away from strong light and odour. Refrigerate after opening.