Golden Pu Erh Tea
Tea Cottage had added both of the ancient Tribute items together for the best of both worlds detoxification tea! Finest Baby chrysanthemum with year 2006 Tribute Pu Erh tea. An earthly Pu Erh tea with a hint of refreshing floral notes accompanied by a wide array of health benefits!
- Reduce Heatiness
- Aids in Cold recovery
- May relieve headache
- Improves Vision
- Improve on Dizziness condition
- Increase Metabolism
- Improves Heart health
- Act as Nerve relaxant
- Anti Inflammatory Agent
- May boost immunity
Pu Erh Tea
- Aids in weight loss
- Detoxification, break down and thus reduce fats in our body
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- May reduce blood sugar
- Prevent heart diseases, reduce plaque in the heart and helps to prevent strokes
- Source of anti-oxidant and promote cell health
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Aids digestion, promotes bowel regularity
- Provides fluoride and magnesium for stronger bones and for teeth to fight cavities
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Soothes and helps prevent stress
- Boost immune system and metabolic processes in body
Sweet refreshing floral flavour infuse with earthly taste.
Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup and infuse for 3 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
Keep in cool dry place, away from strong light and odour.