There is a saying about aged white tea in China: “one-year tea, three-year medicine, seven-year treasure”. It means white tea that are aged 3 years are like medicine and after 7 years are like a treasure. Any white tea aged 10-20 years are Precious and Rare.
We had decided to open our boxes of year 2004 aged white tea to share with all the tea lovers
Gently and lightly fermented to retain as much of the anti-oxidants and nutrients, this is definitely a rare aged tea in the market. While stocks last!
- Aids in weight loss
- Detoxification, break down and thus reduce fats in our body
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- May reduce blood sugar significantly
- Prevent heart diseases, reduce plaque in the heart and helps to prevent strokes
- May Help Protect Against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Diseases
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Very rich in anti-oxidants
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Soothes and helps prevent stress
- Boost immune system and metabolic processes in body
Fragrant smelling tea with smooth and sweet aftertaste felt in your throat.
Dry leaves, different in sizes
Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag and infuse for 3-5 minutes or 3-5g of loose tea in a cup and infuse for 3-5 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
There is a saying about aged white tea in China: “one-year tea, three-year medicine, seven-year treasure”. It means white tea that is aged 3 years are...View full product details