There is a saying about aged white tea in China: “one-year tea, three-year medicine, seven-year treasure”. It means white tea that is aged 3 years are like medicine and after 7 years are like a treasure. Any white tea aged 10-20 years are Precious and Rare.
Silver Needles is an imperial tea that is produced in Fujian province of China. Amongst all the white tea, this is the most expensive variety and the most prized, as only top buds (leaf shoots) of the tea plant are used to produce the tea. The tea is minimally processed and simply dried, attributing to its high levels of antioxidants with anti-ageing benefits.
Gently and lightly fermented to retain as much of the anti-oxidants and nutrients, this is definitely a prized tea in the market. While stocks last!
- Aids in weight loss
- Detoxification, break down and thus reduce fats in our body
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce bad cholesterol and triglycerides
- May reduce blood sugar significantly
- Prevent heart diseases, reduce plaque in the heart and helps to prevent strokes
- May Help Protect Against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Diseases
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Very rich in anti-oxidants
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Soothes and helps prevent stress
- Boost immune system and metabolic processes in body
Mellow and fresh tea with a hint of honey
Silver beige buds
Pour freshly boiled water over a tea bag and infuse for 3-5 minutes or 3-5g of loose tea in a cup and infuse for 3-5 minutes.
*Recommended to pour away the first brew to 'wash' the tea.
There is a saying about aged white tea in China: “one-year tea, three-year medicine, seven-year treasure”. It means white tea that are aged 3 years are...View full product details